The WaterBasics Series II RED Line Emergency Filter provides is the "one size fits all" solution for drinking water safety. This powerhouse in a bag comes with everything you need to provide life saving drinking water for you and your family. Designed for versatility, the WaterBasics Series II Emergency Filter connects directly to WaterBasics filter bottles, gravity flow filtration kits, bag to bag filtration kits, emergency pumps and hydration bladders making filter choice easy. Simply match the color for the condition, connect, filter and start to enjoy life saving water. The WaterBasics Series II RED Line Emergency Filter comes complete with a mouthpiece and straw so you can even drink directly from package if the circumstance requires. No other emergency filter does so much straight out of the box. You can depend on WaterBasics.
WaterBasics RED Line Emergency Filters with Mixed Media Filtration Technology take advantage of a unique combination of the most advanced filtration materials and media science available today. Using a patent pending filter design and manufacturing method, Aquamira engineers have created a multi-stage filtration system that incorporates the power of electro-positive charge differential to "pull" particles as small as viruses out of the water stream while still maintaining high flow. This technology has been thoroughly tested and proven effective by independent laboratories to consistently remove viruses, bacterial and protozoan cysts, to ANSI/NSF Standard 53, and US EPA standards without the need for cumbersome "back-flushing" requirements or disinfecting chemicals such as chlorine, bromine, or iodine. WaterBasics RED Line patent pending carbon block sleeve design increases the absorptive capability required to reduce harmful chemicals, bad tastes and odors, to ANSI/NSF Standard 42 requirements, and have been tested and proven effective in reducing cyanotoxins such as Microcystin and other biotoxins. WaterBasics RED Line Emergency Filters assure maximum protection in high risk applications, while providing high flows and long service life in the most compact, lightweight cartridge available today.
Designed with a purpose, the WaterBasics Series II Emergency Filters connects easily to any WaterBasics water bottle, or gravity flow filtration kit, to hydration systems with 1/4? tubing, to standard water storage containers, and our unique WaterBasics pump. Fewer fittings means one filter is all you need to protect you and your family without worrying "if it will fit."
Made in USA
- RED Line High Risk Protection
- Miraguard Antimicrobial Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- Filters 120 Gallons
- Up to 500 ml/minute flow rate
- Series II Connectivity fits all WaterBasics bottles, kits and storage systems.
- Sized for easy transport in pockets, packs, or purses
- Converts to a straw filter with mouthpiece and straw attachments included in package
- Package doubles as a water collection pouch
- Ideal for recreation, travel, and emergency preparedness
- Perfect For:
72 hr. Kits
Travel and RVs
- WaterBasics Gravity Flow Filter Kit
- WaterBasics Bag-To-Bag Filtration Kit
- WaterBasics Grn Line Filtered Water Bottle
- WaterBasics Red Line Filtered Water Bottle
- WaterBasics Emergency Pump and Filter Kit
- WaterBasics 60 Gallon Water Storage Kit with Filter
- WaterBasics 30 Gallon Water Storage Kit with Filter